Around the world and Back again

 Hello! 

There are some new and exciting things in the life of Sierra Lee so let's get started! 

First I have been busy busy as we graduated 2022-20223 School of Biblical Studies to then turn around and send 5 amazing teams to the nations for outreach! I was lucky enough to lead a team to South Africa with my amazing co- leader Ryan. these 5 participants taught bible overview, which shows the cohesive story of Gods redemptive plan through out the Bible, and the inductive bible study method using smaller books. they also planted gardens at elementary schools and taught the Bible anywhere from pre school all the way up to college age! what ever the setting, these participants engaged with the people in South Africa as they opened the Bible together and learned the joy of discovery in Gods word! 

After this outreach to South Africa I returned back to Kona immediately for the next School of biblical studies which is currently running! We have a school of 32 amazing students who are just. finishing up their second quarter out of three! as we approach spring break they have studied the wisdom literatures such as Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Job. we are so proud of this crew as they have been diving deep in Gods word and in community! 

This year Ryan and I have made the decision that School of Biblical Studies outreach will now join in the great world wide school called Titus Project! why we have made this shift is simply because we believe that we are to join in on what God is doing world wide through this school! So the big question is "what is going to change between the two of these?" the answer? nothing! our School of Biblical Studies outreach was focused on the same material that Titus Project focuses on. We are committed to teaching the word of God in all nations so that those who desire to know more about Gods word have the tools to approach it. we are so excited to raise up the next generation of bible teachers! 

The Ladies of this SBS 
This July we are gearing up to send 7 teams into the nations and as these teams will be sharing Gods word I will have the honor and privilege of standing with my younger sister (Mackenzie Lee) as her honorary maid of honor as she marries the love or her life! 

Mackenzie and I when she visited Hawaii

After The wedding I will go on a solo scouting trip to Fiji in hopes of sending a Titus project team there in the very near future! then in September I have the honor and joy of project staffing Titus Project in Lakeside Montana (my old stomping grounds!) after that I will return to Kona Hawaii and staff the last two quarters of the 2024-2025 School of Biblical studies and lead the 2025 July Titus Project! 

If all this seems dizzying to you don't worry it is for me too! How ever, I would not want to live any other way. I love that the life that I have chosen to live, chasing after God, has called me all over the world and back again. I may not know where I will sleep or what I will eat a month from now, but I do know it will be all in the grand adventure that God is inviting me into as I continue to teach the Bible and invite others to fall in love with the nations just as I have. 


As always I would love continued prayer in finances as I continue to serve God in Youth With A Mission. I would also love additional prayer as my co-leader and I sort out all the details for this up coming school and that God would continue to guide us as we seek Him. Finally I would love prayer for this September as I will go from Fiji to Montana all to prepare myself for the future of Titus project in Hawaii! that God would give me the strength and energy for the busy months to come. 




Comments